Our Pro Bono work for this year has been well spent helping volunteer-led, free community design project ‘You Can Design Australia’. Out of work engineers, architects, planners and other design professionals, as well as recent graduates desperate for real-world experience could all benefit from this intensive one-day design charette.
Participants in the project are offered:
• Training for the unemployed.
• Valuable experience for undergraduates.
• Creation of innovative design.
• Networking between participants.
• Employment opportunities from supporting companies.
• A free lunch!